Google Webmaster Central

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CORONA VIRUS: IT IS WEDNESDAY (HUMP DAY)

It is Wednesday.

I had to put that on my Facebook page today -- dawned on he halfway through the morning that I had completely lost track of what day of the week it was.

I don't by any stretch of the imagination pretend that the last day or days have become so boring that I have paid no attention to them.

I don't want to say that I've lost track of hump day, that mid-week moment in which you realize that the weekend is just not that far away.

However, this Wednesday is falling on as yet another of the now ongoing series of Corona Virus or Covid 19 days in which Earth is held in the grip of an absolutely abominable, albeit tiny, terrorist.

So I'm not going to forget this one in particular, definitely going to keep in in the record books even though for a nasty bunch of reasons.

But as life continues, as it will, and hopefully this damn virus gets blasted into oblivion, I'd like to note that someday, someday soon perhaps, Wednesday will become as yet another mundane occurrence which we may actually forget.

For the moment, however, it's Wednesday. It's HUMP day, the day we again kick that blasted, awful Covid 19 critter out, out, out.

Amen, and pass the toilet paper.

No comments: