Google Webmaster Central

Monday, November 3, 2014

VOTE THEM OUT!!!


I have not blogged here in awhile, well, a long while. Some of it has to do with the fact that I'm working on a novel so after I'm done with that for the day, there's not much left.

However, with the election right on top of us I've got a terrible yen to say one simple thing.

VOTE THEM OUT.

Seriously. Tomorrow when you go to the ballot box, pick anybody -- ANYBODY-- who has never held public office before. That's right, do NOT vote for anyone who is either "taking it up a notch" by running for another office or is a career politico who can't run for his/her current office due to term limits.

Looking around at the current economic mess in my home state, I can't help but think that all of those who are now holding office are semi-responsible or at very least, quasi-responsible. 

That said, I don't understand how anyone in their right mind would choose to vote for one of them again, given that it will potentially be more of the same.

So tomorrow -- VOTE THEM OUT and keep your fingers crossed.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

Amen, and pass the mustard. 

No comments: