Google Webmaster Central

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BELA MADUREIRA DIED.

I just found out that Isabel Madureira died.
My darling, dear friend Bela. 
Through the vissicitudes of the internet, her sister sent me something on Facebook and while I was having my hair cut I got the horrid news.
The really rotten part about this is my birthday is about to happen.
In about three hours.
The timing is the sort of thing Bela would have enjoyed, in her own twisted way.
Because Bela Madureira was, well, a really, really wonderfully twisted sister.
I am torn in two.
My birthday heart is broken.
Amen, and if Bela was here, she'd want a LOT of mustard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also knew Bela and she was wondefull! I also found out while I was on the hair dresser, having my hair washed... She waS A WONDERFUL PERSON... FULL OF LIFE AND HAD A BIG BIG HEART...
sUCH A GREAT LOSS...


Tânia